The beginning of 2021 saw things starting to improve in many places as Covid vaccines were rolled out while in other places, restrictions continued. In China, however, Covid infections remained under strong control and, after being the only major world economy to have positive economic growth in 2020, things continued to improve in 2021.
To trace the trends and changes, check out the next in our series of mega reports, China E-commerce and Digital Marketing, Q2, 2021, made by Ashley Galina Dudarenok and her ChoZan team with input from more than 40 China experts.
What’s in it?
- The latest insights on 9 established and 3 emerging consumer groups: Millennials, Gen Z, The Silver-Haired Generation, Men Over 40, Female Internet Users, Super Moms and Dads, Pet Lovers, Lower Tier City Youth, Happy Singles, Night Owls, Medical Beauty Devotees, Health Fitness Fans
- Analysis of 15 major consumption economies trending in China : The Night Economy, The Lazy Economy, The Sleep Economy, The Pet Economy, The Home Economy, The IP Economy, The Blind Box Economy and many more
- Information about 3 major e-commerce festivals: 618, Double 11 and CNY. We’ve also included the most important data you need to know about Shanghai’s new Double 5 promotion.
- Developments of four major e-commerce platforms: Taobao/Tmall, JD.com, Pinduoduo and Kuaishou
- Function updates for China’s major social media platforms: WeChat, Weibo, Zhihu, Red, Douyin, Bilibili, Kuaishou, Toutiao and Weitao
- China marketing experts weighing in on B2B, luxury, jewellery, FMCG, hospitality and more.
You’ll also find:
– And an analysis of China’s recovery from the initial outbreak of Covid-19 in early 2020
– Hints about what’s expected in terms of tightening regulations for tech companies and online platforms
– Details about changes in China’s digital world
– Views on China’s digital yuan
– A look at how the rise of domestic brands will affect your China marketing
– And an exploration of the increasing spending power in lower tier cities
Download ChoZan’s Mega Guide: China E-commerce and Digital Marketing Q2 2021 to get insights, a China marketing calendar and campaign ideas. If you have any China related questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.